Sunday, January 6, 2013

Get a job, they said... it's good for you, they said...

Get A Job I Hear You Say?

So I can spend half my waking life taking orders from someone else in order to earn the promissory notes from a private corporation needed to pay off the interest on those promissory notes?


So I can have almost two thirds of the product of my labor legally stolen from me through direct taxes, indirect taxes, fees, fines, penalties, forced purchases etc. With the threat of force, intimidation and incarceration if I don't?


So I can make products made from the earths resources to earn bits of paper to exchange for other products made from the earths resources to enable the continuation of the artificial debt based construct we call the economy?

Get a job? GET A CLUE!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say?

Join Us On Facebook?

Please Wait 5 Seconds...Skip

Trending Articles